Manufacturer of lighting fixtures is looking for a Biller to start immediately. Resume must reflect at least 2-3 years billing experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Detailed oriented. Data entry, collections, generate invoices. Reconcile orders daily; quote rates. run Overage Accrual Report. Knowledge of Epicor a plus but will train. M-F 8-5. $18-$20/hour. Temp-Hire.
Maternity coverage, 3-4 months. Will code and match invoices. Input invoices into Epicore (will train). Post all payments, checks, wires, etc. Review vendor statements, maintain vendor files, resolve invoice discrepancies. Track and reconcile expenses for American Express, Home Depot, Visa, for month end expenses posting. M-F 8am-5pm, 16-17/hour. Rancho Dominguez.
Manufacture of electric lamps and bulbs. Has an immediate opening for two metal polishers. Must have experience using a metal polishing machine. Plating experience a plus. Bi-lingual a plus. M-F 7-3:30pm. Possible temp to hire. 12.00/hr.
Jr Systems Analyst/IT Assistant
Provides information and technology services to wide users in the company by maintaining and monitoring Microsoft Dynamics NAV, ERP. Acts as a NAV administrator to prepare corporate wide reports, controls user accesses and solve issues on NAV functionalities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Controls NAV user accesses and permissions
2. Development of standard reports on workflow and prepare corporate wide reports from NAV
3. Generates custom reports
4. Addresses ad-hoc reporting requests and projects as assigned by CFO/IT Manager
5. Drives reporting automation projects
6. Coordinates and provides proactive support and training to internal users
7. Solving NAV issues for internal users
8. Plans, develops, implements and monitors new procedures in NAV operations and updates or revises if necessary
9. Handles various requests from the operations and management teams
10. Continually looks for process improvement opportunities
11. Assists with administration of IT Systems
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Accounting Information Systems or related
2. 2-3 years business experience in within retail, brokers or manufacturing industries
3. Strong MS Excel and Access skills and ERP, Share Point , Report Writer, etc…
4. Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
5. Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
6. Ability to work independently as well as team environment
7. Well-organized, and detail-oriented; able to multi-task and keep track of various deadlines
Pay rate: $41K-45K
compensation: $15-16 per hour plus benefits upon hire
employment type: full-time
Our client, a respected retailer based near Culver City is looking for an administrative/data entry assistant for their purchasing department. This is a terrific opportunity to build a career with a great company. You must have strong data entry, analytical, typing and computer skills (Word & Excel) and several years experience in administrative work. A friendly, relaxed personality is a huge plus. This is a temp/perm position.