Reservatioons and Accounts Receivable Manager
Start Date: Nov 2019-Jan 2020
Salary Range: $55,000-$60,000 plus Bonus<figure class=“blog-image”></figure>
As Reservations & Accounts Receivable Manager you will:
• Manage a Staff of Tour & Travel Reservationists
• Manage the Flow of Passenger Payments, Group Payments, Phone Calls & Passenger Concerns
• Manage & Calculate Group/Travel Agency Commissions
• Develop & Execute Ongoing Team Training Plan
• Book Passengers, Group Reservations & Generate Invoices on Travel Packages
• Oversee Tour Finalization & Audit Finalized Tour Files
• Process Payments & Passenger Cancellations/Refunds
• Verify Daily Accounts Receivable Activity & Balance Reports
• Collaborate with Stakeholders to Improve & Develop Travel Reservation System Functionality Based on Department’s Needs
• Work to create a Team environment with the staff
A Reservations & Accounts Receivable Manager should have:
• Travel Reservation System & Customer Service skills experience
• Accounting experience
• Group Tour Inventory & Yield Management Knowledge
• People Management & Training experience
• Strong Attention to Detail & Organizational Skills
• Ability to Multi Task & meet Deadlines
• Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
• Work well in a team environment
• Bachelor’s degree (plus -not required)
Benefits of being a Reservations & Accounts Receivable Manager:
• Competitive base salary & bonus
• Retirement & medical benefits
• Dynamic work environment with room to grow
• Travel opportunities
• Generous paid holiday list & vacation time
****RESUMES MUST REFLECT BOTH RESERVATIONS AND AR EXPERIENCE****
High-end car dealership in Santa Monica is looking for a week-end receptionist to start Sat. Nov. 9th. Train 9-6 on Friday, Nov. 8th.
Friendly, reliable, able to deal with high-level clientele. Someone who could fill in during the week if necessary.
Saturdays 8:30am-7pm. (OT and lunch provided)
Ongoing, possible temp-hire.
We are looking for CNC Machinists to start immediately! First and Second shifts available.
Set up and operate conventional CNC mills and lathes
Inspect 1st articles for out-of-tolerance machining
Basic and Advanced Math skills required
Perform preventative maintenance
M-F 7am-3:30pm M-F 2:30pm-11pm
Full Benefits when perm!
Reception Admin part time Beverly Hills
***DIRECT HIRE***Part Time
Contract attorney, servicing high-level entertainment clientele, is looking for an assistant to start immediately. NO legal experience required.
Answer light phones
Emails in Outlook
Correspondence (letters pre-formatted)
Pay bills (on Auto Pay)
Extremely detail oriented!
No court appearances/filings
College grad preferred
Excellent grammar and diction; engaging phone demeanor
Easy paced, low-key environment
****Due to the celebrity and high-end status of the clientele, this position demands utmost discretion. **Will sign Confidentiality Agreement. **
MWF 9-6 with 1-hour lunch
$20/hr, plus end-of-year bonus.
FULL BENEFITS: Medical, two-weeks vacation plus paid week off between Christmas and New Year’s, 401K (matching), and fully paid parking!
Great opportunity and stepping stone position. Client looking for 2-year commitment.
Tax Preparer / Accountant
Our client, a CPA firm in the South Bay, is looking for a senior accountant to join their team. The position is part-time during the off season, and full-time during tax season (January-April.) Part-time hours (25-30/week) during the off season can be flexible. When full-time, ideal work schedules should observe our general office hours of 8:30-5:30 Monday-Friday.
The primary job duties and responsibilities are the following:
*Prepare federal and state tax returns for individuals and businesses.
*Serve as main contact for assigned clients to request information, and advise clients on tax and related accounting matters.
*Assist with gathering information and drafting responses to client IRS and state tax notices.
*Review (with some occasional preparation) of accounting and bookkeeping services, which may include monthly/quarterly/annual bookkeeping and financial statement preparation for management internal use, account reconciliations, payroll and payroll tax filings, and sales tax filings.
*Electronically sending electronic copies of tax returns to clients and other administrative duties, as needed.
The qualified candidate will have 3+ years’ experience preparing and reviewing tax returns, a BA in accounting or a related field, and will be working towards a CTEC, EA or CPA. Preference will be given to individuals that can demonstrate a strong proficiency in QuickBooks, Lacerte, and the MS Office Suite.
Our client, a fishing and marine supply company, is looking for someone who can do accounting and full-cycle payroll for 12-13 employees. Must know ADP and QuickBooks. The company also uses Dynamax.
This is a temp-to-hire position paying $50-70K per year.