Customer Service Rep /Lawndale
Our client, who specializes in emergency water extractions, is looking for someone who has great customer service skills. Your job will be to track construction estimators’ reports and to occasionally dispatch them to sites where repairs are necessary. There are a high number of calls so you must be comfortable with heavy phones and be able to update information into Excel. QuickBooks is also required. This is a fast paced job so if you like to be busy this could be the job for you! This is a 40 hour work week and the hours are 9-5:30. $16-20/hour.
We are in need of people who are experienced with warehouse work. You will be loading and unloading containers, putting product on shelves and getting boxes ready to ship. In some cases you will need to use a pallet jack or forklift. WE HAVE POSITIONS OPEN NOW. The hours vary and the pay is $13-14/hour. Many of the positions are long term but some are short. Whatever your schedule allows, we may be able to accommodate it!
Manufacturiing Production Work
Our Torrance client is ramping up for a big project and will need several people in the next couple of weeks. You will be assisting with cleaning, stretching and rolling plastic which will be made into “pillows” to contain oil spills. The hours are 7:30-4 and the pay is $12/hour.
Our client in Torrance needs 2 experienced wire assemblers who can perform all phases of wiring operations such as fabricating, assembling, lugging, tying, splicing, stripping, crimping, grouping, and soldering. You will wire and install complete cable harnesses. You will also be required to disassemble, modify, refurbish, rework and test units as required. You also must be able to work from drawings, sketches, wiring diagrams, schematics and other documentation as required. 3-5 years of progressively difficult, related assembly experience required. This is a 4-5 week assignment, the hours are 6:30-3 and the pay is $14.00/hour.
Receptionists Needed! Part & Full Time!
Our client, a high end luxury car dealer, is looking for 2 new Receptionists to join their team. One is a full time position and the other is part time The ideal candidate has at least a year of experience, is friendly, great with customer service. Other duties will include customer service and filing. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for stable work in a fun, friendly environment. If you are qualified and interested, please submit your resume right away!
Talent Acquisition Coordinator | HR
Our client, a successful marketing company in Culver City is looking for a dynamic, yet drama-free candidate to join their Talent/HR team. You will be acting both as coordinator and administrative assistant. This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced H/R professional. This is a temp/perm position with salary according to experience.
Your primary responsibilities are in providing superior customer service to their talent pool. You will also be super organized and able to coordinate the large volume of data associated with H/R. You will be coordinating services, policies & programs with the Talent Management team and interacting with multiple organizations for legal compliance, etc.
BA/BS degree required. HR certificate or PHR preferred.
Minimum 5 years HR experience, preferably in a high growth/fast paced multi-state environment.
Working knowledge of multi-state and federal employment laws.
Proficient w/Microsoft Office, HRIS & Payroll systems.
Business Knowledge, Skills, and Desired Attributes:
· 3-5 years of general HR experience in areas of HRIS, wage and hour, benefits, and employee relations
· Experience with HRIS systems and report writing
· Experience in working within a fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural, multi-state business environment
· Team player with positive, upbeat attitude a must
· Knowledge of employment law and company policies
· Excellent verbal communication with emphasis on presentation skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good time management skills with the ability to multi-task successfully
· Independent problem solver
· Ability to support change initiatives throughout the company
· Strong judgment, discretion and the ability to work with sensitive and confidential issues
· Results orientated contributor who aligns resources to accomplish key objectives; assigns clear accountability for important objectives; sets the performance bar at the highest standard of excellence