What People are
...Their administrative team is always responsive, following through on every detail to ensure our satisfaction...
Saying About Us:
Dean of Students
Seven Arrows Elementary School
Appointment Setter/Inside Sales
National industry leader in ground lease buyout transactions is looking for savvy Inside Sales Representatives to support their dynamic and growing sales team. Must be comfortable on the phone initiating calls (from qualified leads) to potential clients with the goal of setting appointments for the sales team. Will be expected to achieve daily/weekly goals of phone calls/emails. Must be familiar with some CRM applications. High School diploma with minimum 6 months proven record of telemarketing experience. Full time, temp-hire. $16/hour plus bonuses and commissions. Great entry level opportunity!
Workers’ Comp Specialist
Workers Comp Specialist - Medical Reports Generator
Established Orthopedic Surgeon in Torrance has an immediate opening for a full-time employee with heavy experience with Workers Compensation claims.
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00
$25+ to start
Medical benefits when perm: health, dental, vision
• Excellent experience and knowledge of the Workers Compensation
• Experience transcribing medical legal reports for accuracy
• Knowledge of medical terminology, particularly orthopedics
• Exposure to AMA guides
• Able to identify ratings for WC claims
• Strong typing skills
• Good spelling, particularly medical terminology
• Experience with attorneys, litigation, scheduling depositions a plus+
1. Transcribe medical legal reports for accuracy
2. Review and summarize medical and non-medical reports.
3. Schedule depositions
4. Determine WC ratings using current AMA Guide
5. Work with physical case files to determine urgency and which information should be included or excluded in reports
6. Identify mistakes in reports and check with doctor to obtain correct information
7. Produce medical reports, correspondence, record, patient-care information, statistics, medical research and administrative material
8. File maintenance and management
9. Other office duties and ad hoc projects as needed
Admin Assistant- MAC
If you’re a recent college grad and looking to gain valuable knowledge and experience in the financial/real estate field, this might be the perfect position for you. The ideal candidate will have an obsessive attitude toward detail and perfection and take job responsibilities seriously. Will be working with the president of this small company as he arranges unconventional and creative commercial real estate loans. Any experience with real estate, escrow, title or law office helpful. Must be proficient using MAC and have excellent communication skills. There will be interaction with high net-worth individuals. Front office appearance and demeanor, strong spelling and grammar-will be tested.
M-F 9-3. $15-$18/hour, which can increase dramatically over time for the right individual.
Machine Shop in Gardena is looking for a Quality Control Inspector to start immediately. Will be inspecting machined parts using measuring instruments: calipers,micrometers etc. This is a temp-hire position. M-F 7am-3:30pm. $14-$16/hour.
Printing company- 2 positions
Los Angeles Print Shop has two openings: Binder and Pressman
BINDER (8AM-5PM): Assemble printed material, punch holes in material and paper sheets (manually, by machine or stapler). Insert binding materials into punched holes and fasten product together with precision. $12-$14/hr.
Printing experience preferred (will consider other manufacturing experience)
Dependable, able to work daily without absences
Legal right to work in the US, able to pass a drug screen and background check
About the company: Printing Company in business since 1987, offering the very best in digital printing, graphic design, book binding and printing as well as many other services that you won’t find at just any print shop. We stand above the rest with our digital printing capabilities, our state of the art equipment and our custom printing designs.
PRESSMAN- 2nd shift: 3pm-12am. Working with offset printing machines (Mitsubishi) Operate and maintain machines. QC of finished product. Will be working with non-toxic inks and other washes. $22-$26/hour