What People are
...No matter the position or candidate requirements, they’ll go the extra mile to find a good match...
Saying About Us:
Human Resources Generalist - Rancho Dominguez
HR Generalist needed for Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire position in Rancho Dominguez.
*SPANISH BILINGUAL REQUIRED*
The HR Generalist manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs and carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: State and Federal hiring compliance, recruitment, employee relations, training and development, benefits, organizational development, payroll, and all other employee issues as needed.
- Spanish bilingual
- Strong organizational skills in particular with employee files
- Strong understanding of state and federal hiring, labor and compliance guidelines
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to prioritize, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans
- Experience with employee benefits, payroll and Workers Comp
- Experience recruiting, writing job descriptions, posting jobs, screening resumes, interviewing
- Overall understanding of HRIS Management & Employee Support
- Dependable, consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Ensure policies, practices and programs are administered in a fair and consistent manner and in accordance with all applicable local, state and/or federal laws
- Maintains personnel files and Form I-9’s in compliance with applicable legal requirements
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree AND minimum 2 years Human Resources experience
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred, but not required
Please submit resume with salary history and salary minimum
Warehouse Manager - Gardena
Health Benefits 3 months after becoming a permanent employee
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Knowledge and training in ISO 9001:2008 + AS9100C standard procedures and LEMA Quality Policy
Oversee daily functions of Shipping and Receiving
Operate and maintain warehouse equipment
Troubleshoot problems and resolve issues/scheduling conflicts
Responsible for preparation, operation and maintenance of assigned shipping materials and equipment
Ensure that material is packaged and shipped as indicated on LEMA Shipper or Customer Instructions
Maintain warehouse in clean working order free of hazards
Provide sales support as required
Preparation of shipping documents as required
Additional duties as assigned by LEMA management
High School diploma or GED equivalent
2 - 3 years Related experience in Shipping and Receiving
Valid Driver’s License and clean DMV record
Valid Forklift Certification
Quality Assurance Experience - Able to measure parts to tight tolerances using calipers/micrometers (preferred)
*MUST PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK, DRUG SCREENING AND DMV CHECK*
Distribution warehouse has an immediate opening for an AR/Customer Service Specialist. Monitor and manage AR aging to minimize delinquent accounts and write-offs. Issue and process RMAs; Collections; Monthly AR reports; research and resolve customers’ chargebacks and returns; Forecast weekly Collection volume; Obtain and analyze D&B reports & trade references; EDI a plus. Must have work experience in a warehouse/manufacturing environment. Some call center experience preferred. M-F 8-5. Direct Hire. $33-$38K DOE.
Receptionist - Gardena
RECEPTIONIST - temporary
November, December, January and possibly longer!
Monday - Friday
8:00 - 5:00
This is a temporary receptionist position, but this company has been known to keep employees if they are fabulous!
CLIENT PREFERS COLLEGE EDUCATED CANDIDATES!
- Recent college graduate
- Professional and Polished front office appearance and demeanor
- Friendly and Articulate phone voice (no slang!)
- Excellent written (spelling & grammar) and verbal communication skills
- Punctual and Dependable
Full Charge Bookkeeper
Our client, a Santa Monica construction company, is looking for a full charge bookkeeper/office manager. You must have experience with construction accounting and know job costing, subcontractor draws, lien releases and double entry accounting. Knowing MasterBuilder is a huge plus! If you have the skills and want a fabulous opportunity with a growing company, please send us your resume. This is a temporary to permanent position and the salary is $25/hr.