What People are
... From the first job order ever placed, First Call has been my top performer in terms of speed and quality...
Saying About Us:
HR / Administrative Director
Fulham Co., Inc
QA- Food Industry
QA needed for immediate start. Must have experience in the food industry. Will be responsible for maintaining forms and documents for compliance, oversee shipping of product to inspection labs. Excellent organizational skills. Proficient in Word and basic Excel-will be writing emails and reports regarding quality of the food product. Temp-Hire. M-F 8:30-5. $15+/hour DOE.
Executive/Administrative Assistant Torrance
Our Torrance client is looking for a confident and enthusiastic EA/AA to join their team.
$17-18/hr to start
* Experience supporting a C-Level Executive
* Calendar management and coordinating meetings
* Excellent written & verbal communication and computer skills
* Professional and Friendly demeanor with a CAN-DO attitude
* Able to handle all levels of administrative work (billing, correspondence, prepare for conferences and meetings, run errands, organize paperwork, prepare coffee, etc.)
This position support the president of the company as well as manage front desk. NO JOB TOO SMALL! You might be answering phones and greeting clients as well as making travel arrangements and preparing correspondence. The job requires managing multiple projects simultaneously with detailed follow through. Must be willing to do it all, including making coffee, setting out snacks, badging visitors, planning company events, etc.
A manufacturing company in Torrance is looking for a Human Resource/Payroll Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of HR experience.
* Will report directly to the CEO
* Broad experience in employee relations and California state and federal employment laws
* Process weekly payroll for exempt and non-exempt employees **Ceridian software exp a plus
* Administration of Worker’s Compensation
* Administration of all employee benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, life, etc. -minimal 401K, COBRA)
* Coordinate and process new hires, terminations, etc.
* Knowledge of ERISHA, HIPPA, and FMLA
* Represent the company on any legal proceedings, unemployment hearings, etc.
* Reconcile all benefit-related monthly invoices
* Maintain reports, posters and related communications required by local, state and federal laws
* Experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
* Bachelor’s degree in related field
* Bilingual Spanish a plus
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, detail-oriented, computer savvy (MW, EX)
Property Management Maintenance
If you have heavy apartment turnover experience with a property management company, then you are the person we’re looking for! ( 2 years minimum experience). Painting, locks, electrical, plumbing, dry wall, appliances, etc. Must have own truck and tools! M-F 8-5 $15-16/hour to start. Benefits when perm.
**LOCAL (South Bay) CANDIDATES ONLY.**
Please make sure you have the words: APARTMENT TURNOVERS on your resume before you submit it. That is an absolute requirement.
Transportation company has an immediate opening for an experienced Sales Assistant. Will report to the Western Regional Sales Manager. Will provide information management support.Manages contracts and tariff expirations. Troubleshoot customer issues using CRM software. Monitors compliance of sales reps. Create and run daily reports on operations. Must have excellent oral and communication skills.
Temp-Hire. M-F 7-4. $18/hour.