It is your responsibility to have your timecard filled out completely and accurately and to have it signed by an authorized supervisor. Your timecard must be in our office by 12:00 noon on Monday following your work week.
Please note that:
- If your timecard is late, your check will be delayed by 1 week.
- An unauthorized timecard WILL NOT be processed.
Use a separate timecard for each new assignment or for every week on a long term assignment. You may fax it, mail it, or drop it by. Always call the 800 number to see that it has been received.
All checks will be mailed by Wednesday following your work week. If you have opted for direct deposit your check will be in your bank account on Friday morning. Notify us immediately if your address changes to ensure prompt delivery.
Call: (800) 411-8960
Fax: (800) 455-0807
- Make sure your timecard is filled out completely and accurately.
- Have it signed by an authorized supervisor.
- If you are assigned more than 1 job in a week, use a separate timecard for each job.
- Send it to our payroll department no later than 12 noon on Monday following your work week.
- You can fax it to 1-800-455-0807.
- You may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may drop it off at your local branch.
- Always call to make sure it was received. 1-800-411-8960.